Shareholders’ Decisions at General Meetings
Pursuant to Section 187(1) of the Commercial Code, the following decisions of the General Meeting were made:
The regular General Meeting at its session held on 30 April 2012:
- discussed the Report of the Board of Directors on Company´s Business and Assets for 2011;
- discussed the submitted financial statements and the Board of Directors’ proposal for distribution of profits for 2011;
- reviewed the Report of the Supervisory Board on the results of overseeing the activities of the Board of Directors and a review of the Board of Directors’ Related Party Report pursuant to Section 66a (9) of Act No. 513/1991 Coll., the Commercial Code, as amended;
- approved the Company’s annual financial statements for 2011; decided on distribution of profits for 2011 by allocating to the reserve fund CZK 12,552,277,23 out of the after-tax profit of CZK 251,045,544,57, and CZK 238,493,267,34 to retained earnings of prior years. The resulting amount of retained earnings is CZK 303,837,789,94;
- approved remuneration of Board of Directors members pursuant to Section 66d of the Commercial Code;
- approved Agreements on serving as Supervisory Board members of Komerční pojišťovna, a.s., entered into by and between Komerční pojišťovna, a.s. and Mgr. Martin Kalivoda and Mgr. Jiří Potužil;
- authorized Deloitte Audit, s.r.o., Karolinská 654/2, 186 00 Praha 8 to perform a statutory audit of the Company for 2012.
The Extraordinary General Meeting at its session held on 2 May 2012:
- approved changes to the Company Articles of Association in that it allowed shareholders to make a contribution, in addition to registered capital, to create or increase the Company’s equity; this contribution will be deposited in the Solvency Capital Fund established by the General Meeting’s decision.